Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting DefaultSlingScript: No use provider could resolve identifier Issue on Production

Level 2

I am getting following error on a page for a component on production but same component work fine on our QA environment. 

touseefk2181136_1-1677159064537.png

can it be due to some model class not being part of the package of something else ? I have been stuck with this issue for a long time.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @touseefk2181136 ,

The error you have posted is too generic.

You need to check logs to find what could be causing it, possible reasons could be

1.) Your bundle is not active, or the sling model is not deployed (check your bundle status)

2.) Some mandatory injection of some services/classes in the model is not satisfied which is causing it not to be initialized in the first place (you can find more details in error logs).

Check if there are relevant errors in the logs, you can add some excerpts here for better answers?

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nitesh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi @touseefk2181136 ,

The error you have posted is too generic.

You need to check logs to find what could be causing it, possible reasons could be

1.) Your bundle is not active, or the sling model is not deployed (check your bundle status)

2.) Some mandatory injection of some services/classes in the model is not satisfied which is causing it not to be initialized in the first place (you can find more details in error logs).

Check if there are relevant errors in the logs, you can add some excerpts here for better answers?

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Nitesh