Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Getting client ID error when trying to extend pdf viewer core component in AEM 6.4

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

I tried to extend pdfviewer core component into my project to view the pdf docs. I have downloaded core-wcm-components v 2.10.0 from github and installed in local server. I have created sling :config inside conf folder for Pdf viewer configuration which has the client id and report suite id.I also embedded the clientlibs into base clientlibs of my project.I am getting error

minisanu_0-1597824006734.png

Updating Media

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Did you use this context aware configuration in the content tree https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/context-aware-configuration/context-aware-configurati...

e.g. /content/yourproj/home

Resolved the error. It was dependency issue. I changed the dependency for javax.json.JsonObjectBuilder

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Did you use this context aware configuration in the content tree https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/context-aware-configuration/context-aware-configurati...

e.g. /content/yourproj/home

Resolved the error. It was dependency issue. I changed the dependency for javax.json.JsonObjectBuilder

Arun Patidar

Level 4
Arun, Your comments resolved the clientid error. Thanks a lot for that. Even though the clientlibs are loading , i couldn't see the preview of pdf. I have embedded inside project clientlibs.Your answers will be helpful.

Community Advisor
Did you see any error in the console? or check if the response is returned or not.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

Hi Arun,

Ya.I am getting an error in console.PFB the screenshot

minisanu_0-1598269100411.png

Could you please let me know if there s a fix for the above error?

Thanks 

Level 4