Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

geometrixx-outdoors contexthub personalization dependent on client context

Level 4

Hi All,

I was trying to understand on contexthub. Created a new page under geometrixx-outdoors, activated to publish instance, then trying to verify on publish instance. Following are few observations

in /apps/geometrixx-outdoors/components/page/head.jsp there is a line

<cq:include path="config" resourceType="cq/personalization/components/clientcontext_optimized/config"/>

If we comment this line, the context hub is not resolving the correct content, showing only default content.

Is context hub dependent on client context libraries?
Thank you,
Sandeep
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10
2 Replies

Level 4

Seems like, this particular scenario is using client context backed store from location "/libs/cq/personalization/contexthub/components/stores/clientcontext-profile". Thats why Client Context related inclusion is required

<cq:include path="config" resourceType="cq/personalization/components/clientcontext_optimized/config"/>

May be this is for scenario, where we have a client context store already and want to reuse in context hub. Please add/edit is this understanding is incorrect.

Correct answer by
Level 10

"I was trying to understand on contexthub"

See -- Using the Adobe Experience Manager ContextHub to work with Personal Experiences

and Using the ContextHub to setup GeoLocation data in the Experience Manager Toy Store site

These articles will show you how to work with the Context Hub.