Have a requirement like
1. The template should allow all the OOB and custom components(Possible)
2. Should be able to add the components (Mostly Rich text box and Image components)(Possible)
3. Should be able to apply the inline styles for the content dynamically with code deployments: How can we achieve this.
Any ideas/suggestions, please. Its urgent
You should review your requirements.
To use these components (core components, etc), you need pages in AEM.
To create pages within AEM sites, you build templates. In AEM 6.3/6.4 - the use of editable templates is recommended as discussed here:
1. Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 website using Editable Temp...
2. Getting Started with AEM Sites - WKND Tutorial
So starting point of all AEM solutions is to build out templates on which pages are based.
Ideally, inline styles are not the best practice to follow instead follow BEM methodology to build your components and create multiple variations to it and control that via style system in AEM 6.4
Refer : Adobe Experience Manager Help | Understanding how to code for the AEM Style System
Or other option would be to just make AEM as a content repository where you consume the content as a service and build the frontend.
If you can provide the actual usecase, we may be able to suggest specifically.