Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Formstack embed breaking AEM emulator layout.

Level 6

I'm using formstack form in the pages using formstack embed script which I add in the pages using HTML component. The form appears to work as expected. However I'm noticing some issues with the AEM emulator where it's not working when this embed is added to the pages. Attached below is the console error I get trying the emulator options.

jezwn_0-1640860169140.png

I've tried using no jquery in the embed to check it has got anything with the jquery, but it appears not. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If this is not working for you, what you can do is edit the Sightly for your component, and only render the scripts and formstack injects when ${wcmmode.disabled}. Only in disabled mode. When ${!wcmmode.disabled}, you can display a text to the content author's that the formstack form will only be loaded in "publish view".

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If this is not working for you, what you can do is edit the Sightly for your component, and only render the scripts and formstack injects when ${wcmmode.disabled}. Only in disabled mode. When ${!wcmmode.disabled}, you can display a text to the content author's that the formstack form will only be loaded in "publish view".