Expand my Community achievements bar.

folder not seen in tree after teminating the the aem and again restarting it

Level 2

I made a new folder connected its fragments but next day the folder is seen but the in the fragment tree it disappearsScreenshot 2024-02-09 at 10.32.59 AM.png. and in the queries its showing [ ] array for that model.  see this missing folder.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

11 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @UtkarshDa ,

Can you check in browser console log if you are seeing any error?
This may be because some of your custom code is impacting it. If nothing works out then create a new instance, install service pack and don't deploy your custom code on it and check if that works.

Thanks
Tarun

Community Advisor

Hi @UtkarshDa 
Can you also check the same in the crxde, to make sure the nodes are of correct type.

Arun Patidar

Level 2

yes its correct type... showing in asset files folders too ...but not in node tree ?

Community Advisor

@UtkarshDa Which version of AEM are you working with. I heard some similar issue with few of my colleagues who are working with latest AEM cloud version.

Community Advisor

I am asking what is the version number !? I understood it is AEM AS Cloud.

Community Advisor

@UtkarshDa Is your AEM SDK version is  v2023.12.14697.20231215T125030Z-231200 ?

Community Advisor

I think this could be a product bug. I've actually heard from some colleagues recently who described similar issues with CFs functionality, mentioning it was working correctly in earlier versions.

To help diagnose the root cause, I recommend the following steps:

• Install a working previous version of AEM where the issue wasn't present.
  • Additionally, set up a local environment with the current version where the problem occurs.
  • Thoroughly test CFs in both environments to reproduce the behavior.

If the CFs work in previous version , then please go ahead and raise a product bug with Adobe.

Thanks

Veena ✌

Level 2

Adobe Experience Manager, Version 2023.12.14697.20231215T125030Z