Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

file init.js.jsp of Cart Client Context fails to compile

Level 1

When I use the Client Context in AEM, and when I chack the error logs, I get the following message:

GET /etc/clientcontext/default/content/jcr:content/stores.init.js HTTP/1.1] libs.cq.personalization.components.clientcontextdesigner.parsys.init$js$jsp error while including a init file /etc/clientcontext/default/content/jcr:content/stores/cart org.apache.sling.api.scripting.ScriptEvaluationException: java.lang.NullPointerException

Once I ommiting the code from line #48 untill the end of its block code - the file compoils fine (I checked which lines causing the problem).

Is there any solution for that?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

if it is upgraded instance OR the page is custom one & not geometrixx . It is due to changed  less compilation implementation in CQ5.6 onwards. Validated your .less file and fix import as required.   If above does not holds good reach out to official support request.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 1

version 6.1

It happens with both java versions 1.7 and 1.8

Level 10

This looks like a bug - it should be compiling. I will pass this by support. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

if it is upgraded instance OR the page is custom one & not geometrixx . It is due to changed  less compilation implementation in CQ5.6 onwards. Validated your .less file and fix import as required.   If above does not holds good reach out to official support request.

Level 2

Hi Scott,

I have encountered similar error . Id there any solution for this.

Regards,

Deepak