Expand my Community achievements bar.

exporting content (tags and predicates)

Level 2

I have created tags and predictaes in dev envronment. Imported into eclipse project and then trying to export it to test environment. IT always gives me below exception.

Failed exporting: JcrResult[ success:false, exception: org.apache.sling.ide.transport.RepositoryException - javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: Item is protected]

Thanks

Kavitha

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi Kavitha,

tags i got it.  What do you mean by predictaes?  Can you please eloborate & sounds more of custom one.

Thanks,

Level 2

Predicates are same as Tags, you use it in the search assets screens to search based on custom asset properties

Level 9

Hi kavitha,

Error message basically indicates  something which is not supposed to be modified due to save by other session Or node type vailting the constraints. can you attach the full stack trace. 

Thanks,

Level 2

MC Stuff wrote...

Hi kavitha,

Error message basically indicates  something which is not supposed to be modified due to save by other session Or node type vailting the constraints. can you attach the full stack trace. 

Thanks,

Eclipse was generating on the export console only that message/ I imported from the environment and then merged and then exported and it did work without any issues. Basically it is looking for rep:policy