Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Experience Fragment - URL Encoded Issue

Level 1

Hi Team,

We have been working on experience fragments in AEM 6.3 using custom dynamic templates. We modified the cq:allowedTemplates to give the custom template path. Everything is working fine except for one issue which is the following.

When I create XF using the custom template, it shows the following prompt.

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.27.17 AM.png

Once I click on Open, I see the there is a console error due to encoding issue in the URL(http://localhost:4502/editor.html%2Fcontent%2Fexperience-fragments%2Ftest%2Ftest.html )

Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 11.57.42 AM.png

Has someone faced this issue and any piece of advice on solving this would be helpful? kautuksahnismacdonald2008

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Looks like a bug - please check with customer support. Like i said earlier - i use the existing templates when using Ex Fragments and have never seen an issue.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

When you use one the existing templates - are you seeing this issue?

Also - when i have created EF - i use the OOTB template and never had an issue. See how we create EF here -- Working with Experience Fragments and the Experience Manager ContextHub

Level 4
We are on 6.4 (service pack 2.0) and yes we are still facing this issue. We are not facing this issue on our local instances. It is happening on our QA and staging environments. Please let us know if anyone figured out anything particular about this issue.

Level 1

No. I don't see any issue with the existing templates.

We have used one of our existing custom template for experience fragments creation. Only the success prompt OPEN fails, rest others (like editing, etc) works perfectly.

Level 1

I am facing the same issue. But same is observed when I am using We-retail template.

Community Advisor

Yes. Issue exists in AEM 6.4 as well using any template.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Looks like a bug - please check with customer support. Like i said earlier - i use the existing templates when using Ex Fragments and have never seen an issue.