Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Error running maven clean install -P full

Level 1

Hello.

I ran with an issue when I executed the mvn clean install -P full, the plugin in charge to deploy the content to the JCR is throwing the following error:

[INFO] --- content-package-maven-plugin:0.5.1:package (create-package) @ company-ui ---

[WARNING] The POM for com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin:jar:0.5.1 is missing, no dependency information available

[WARNING] Error injecting: com.day.jcr.vault.maven.pack.VaultMojo

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/codehaus/plexus/archiver/jar/JarArchiver

I've followed some advice like, downgrade the maven version to 3.25, and chenge the vault plugin to the  com.day.jcr.vault:content-package-maven-plugin-0.5.1, but I haven't  had luck with those tries.

I hope some else had ran with the same error before and can help me to get this fixed.

Thanks community.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

See this community article as Kautuk stated: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating your first Adobe Experience Manager Service using an Maven ...

Also, make sure you include correct Adobe profiles in setting.xml file as discussed in the article.

Hope this helps!

Ratna.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

See this community article as Kautuk stated: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating your first Adobe Experience Manager Service using an Maven ...

Also, make sure you include correct Adobe profiles in setting.xml file as discussed in the article.

Hope this helps!

Ratna.