Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Error "There was an error while creating a new configuration"

Level 3

Hi.

When creating a new configuration, I get an error like in the picture. After looking at the errors, I found that there was an error in the JS code. Advise me on why this may occur. I get a response status 200 but JS crashed. JS files along the way /libs/granite/configurations/clientlibs/confbrowser not changed and not overlaid. Also, this error occurs when I edit configuration properties, and delete the configuration.

bd951bb3-509e-49ca-b7c6-f43a739df0f1.png

Screenshot_1.png

jquery_eeror_parse_json.png

json_error_input.png

Thank you very much in advance.

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

Could you please check permissions? Try with the admin user?
Please share the AEM version number as well so I can try to replicate at my end.

Arun Patidar

Level 3

I'm trying to create a configuration with the admin user. I use Product : AEM (6.2.1.20160414) and Installed Products Adobe Experience Manager (6.4.6.0).

Community Advisor

Thanks for the info. I tried in 6.4 working as expected. I am able to create, edit and delete.

I have few other configurations as well,  created using maven project.

Arun_Patidar_0-1583427152805.png

I would suggest you can try creating from CRXDE to just debug and open a day care ticket as well.

Arun Patidar

Level 1

Hi Arun, It work's fine through direct Author. But issue is through author dispatcher. Any suggestions or thoughts?

Level 1

Did you find any solution to this? I'm facing the same issue. 

Level 1

Where you able to fix this issue? We are facing the same issue as well. 

Employee

We had a similar issue when attempting to create or delete a new configuration in the configuration browser, and going through Author dispatcher URL.
We had to add the below line to the Author dispatcher's /clientheaders section:

X-HTTP-Method-Override