Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Error in publish instance of Aem

Community Advisor

Hi Guys, 

I am working on the setup of AEM on my local

The author's instance is working perfectly fine 

But I am getting this error on publish instance, can anyone help me to resolve the issue? 

UI is appearing white screen here is the screenshot::https://prnt.sc/RpSSh2W4n-BN 

13.02.2023 18:10:17.476 *INFO* [sling-default-5-health-org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck] org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck execute: no topology connectors connected to local instance.

13.02.2023 18:11:17.469 *INFO* [sling-default-2-health-org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck] org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck execute: no topology connectors connected to local instance.
13.02.2023 18:11:40.134 *ERROR* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1676292100131] GET /content/we-retail/language-masters/en/experience/arctic-surfing-in-lofoten.html HTTP/1.1] org.apache.sling.servlets.get.impl.DefaultGetServlet No renderer for extension html, cannot render resource JcrNodeResource, type=weretail/components/structure/page, superType=null, path=/content/we-retail/language-masters/en/experience/arctic-surfing-in-lofoten/jcr:content

13.02.2023 18:12:17.471 *INFO* [sling-default-1-health-org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck] org.apache.sling.discovery.oak.SynchronizedClocksHealthCheck execute: no topology connectors connected to the local instance.

Thanks in advance 

Partyush(SDE)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@partyush Can you check if your bundle's are up and running. If every thing is working fine then their should be some issue with the packages or bundles which are missing in publisher 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @partyush , Can you check if the core components and service packs version is same as author on publisher too.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

krishna

Community Advisor

Yes, I have checked but it didn't worked, all seems OK

Community Advisor

Can you also publish the whole content-tree from author to publish and verify

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@partyush Can you check if your bundle's are up and running. If every thing is working fine then their should be some issue with the packages or bundles which are missing in publisher