Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Error coming up when installing feature pack with mongo

Level 1

I'm getting an error in the last step of setting up an aem instance using mongodb. I ran through this tutorial for setting up aem with mongo and everything appeared to be working properly. Similarly when I install the service pack and hotfix I don't seem to run into any issues, but when I get to installing the feature pack I get a null pointer exception (see attached images). When I uninstalled and then reinstalled the feature pack, the package manager didn't fail during the installation, but instead got hung up. I refreshed the page after waiting around 10 minutes and the feature pack showed up as installed (I'm not convinced It was installed correctly though). I am not seeing this issue when I am setting up aem without mongo.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Once the package is installed you may see package installed completed, sometimes I do see it gets hung as well, this could be some javascript issue when you refresh it goes away

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Once the package is installed you may see package installed completed, sometimes I do see it gets hung as well, this could be some javascript issue when you refresh it goes away