Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Engagement Community - Banner Image Issue

Level 10

Hi all,

I am trying to create an Engagement Community by following Getting Started with AEM Communities @ Getting Started with AEM Communities

I added a banner image, but am seeing that it is displayed twice as below.

1360540_pastedImage_1.png

I tried a different image and that is displayed 6 times across the page in the same row.

Kindly suggest ASAP.

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Reply from the Community engineering:

Log a bug for this.

Meantime, you can make a change in: /libs/social/console/components/hbs/sitepage/clientlibs/page.css

For css class .scf-site-brand-img, customer can add - background-repeat: no-repeat;

Though we expect a banner image with below details

Upload a banner image to display across the site pages.   The banner is pinned to the left edge of the browser, between the community site header and menu (navigation links).  The banner height is cropped to 120 pixels.  There is no resizing of the banner to fit the width of the browser and 120 pixel height.

Excerpt from [1]

[1] https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/communities/using/create-site.html

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Administrator

Do you see any error on browser console and on error.log? Also share the AEM version with FP in use!!

Kautuk Sahni

Level 10

No errors.

AEM 6.2 and AEM-6.2-Communities-Livefyre-Feature-Pack-3-1.10.167.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Reply from the Community engineering:

Log a bug for this.

Meantime, you can make a change in: /libs/social/console/components/hbs/sitepage/clientlibs/page.css

For css class .scf-site-brand-img, customer can add - background-repeat: no-repeat;

Though we expect a banner image with below details

Upload a banner image to display across the site pages.   The banner is pinned to the left edge of the browser, between the community site header and menu (navigation links).  The banner height is cropped to 120 pixels.  There is no resizing of the banner to fit the width of the browser and 120 pixel height.

Excerpt from [1]

[1] https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/6-3/communities/using/create-site.html

Kautuk Sahni