Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Email content editing in JCR

Level 3

Hi All,

I am working on usecase where i require ideas to implement. Thanks in advance

Use Case:

•     External webserver hits the CQ5 URL over HTTP and read the HTML. This HTML is used to send an email by another external Email Service. Editing of email content has to be done in CQ5 by Business authors. One more criteria is pages as to be created with some filter criteria.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     Initially it looked easy. But when i understood there are more pages to be created by author around 1000 pages i want to provide flexibility to authors instead of asking them to create pages i want to write an utility / component which helps in adding the only content and write the content to JCR nodes and while creating pages reading the nodes and updating the template.

I want to unserstand the possible ways

• How to give flexibility to author to add an new content which updates the JCR nodes instead of updating the content explorer
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you say:

External webserver hits the CQ5 URL over HTTP and read the HTML

are you invoking a custom sling servlet? If not - you should consider writing a custom SLing Servlet that can perform various tasks to meet you business requirements.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you say:

External webserver hits the CQ5 URL over HTTP and read the HTML

are you invoking a custom sling servlet? If not - you should consider writing a custom SLing Servlet that can perform various tasks to meet you business requirements.