Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

Dynamic media integration disconnecting after each build/deployment

Level 1

I have dynamic media integration configured under tools -> cloud service -> Dynamic Media Configuration with the valid credentials provided.
As a result I'm able to see my assets are connected to dynamic media (scene7).
The problem is after each build/deployment in all environments (i.e. local, dev1, stage etc.) the dynamic media integration is getting disconnected and the existing images are breaking only alt text is shown in edit mode, but in published mode its fine.
To fix this, again I'm going to the configuration and clicking on connect to dynamic media and refreshing my page ,after awhile my broken dynamic media images are working fine.

Any solutions to fix this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

@Rohith921742 

one logic explaination would be your build is overwriting the configuration 

Are you pushing these through build? "/conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs"

If the above is getting refreshed after every build, either you can put this config in the filter file or commit the config to the code.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

@Rohith921742 

one logic explaination would be your build is overwriting the configuration 

Are you pushing these through build? "/conf/global/settings/cloudconfigs"

If the above is getting refreshed after every build, either you can put this config in the filter file or commit the config to the code.

Level 2

Hi Rohit,

U can add the configurationd etails in u are code base and build so that u won't need to connect to dynamic media each time.

Thanks.

Level 10

Hi @Rohith921742 ,

It sounds like the Dynamic Media integration is not persisting across builds/deployments, which could be due to a configuration issue or a bug in the integration.

Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Check the configuration: Double-check that the Dynamic Media configuration is set up correctly and that the credentials are valid. Make sure that the configuration is being deployed correctly with each build/deployment.

2. Verify the connection: After each build/deployment, verify that the Dynamic Media integration is still connected by checking the configuration page. If it is disconnected, try reconnecting and refreshing the page to see if the images are restored.

3. Check the logs: Check the AEM logs for any errors or warnings related to the Dynamic Media integration. This could provide more information about the cause of the issue.

4. Contact Adobe Support: If the issue persists, contact Adobe Support for assistance. They can help diagnose the issue and provide guidance on how to resolve it.

5. Consider using a different integration method: If the Dynamic Media integration continues to be problematic, consider using a different integration method such as the Dynamic Media Classic API or the Dynamic Media Image Serving API. These APIs provide more control over the integration and may be more reliable in your specific environment.

By following these steps, you should be able to troubleshoot the issue and restore the Dynamic Media integration in your AEM environment.