Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dynamic Media Audio player Support

Level 1

Hi,

I have used the dynamic media to create the video component and video files are playing fine.

When i am trying to play the audio files(mp3,...) in the same dynamic media, it's not getting played and getting the below error in console

apps.dotcom.components.content.dynamicmedia.dynamicmedia$jsp Unable to save imageserverurl and videoserverurl

java.lang.NullPointerException: Value should not be null (key = assetType)

at org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.JcrModifiablePropertyMap.put(JcrModifiablePropertyMap.java:105)

at org.apache.sling.jcr.resource.JcrModifiablePropertyMap.put(JcrModifiablePropertyMap.java:42)

at org.apache.jsp.apps.dotcom.components.content.dynamicmedia.dynamicmedia_jsp._jspService(dynamicmedia_jsp.java:674)

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:70)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:725)

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:502)

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:449)

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.callJsp(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:346)

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.JspScriptEngineFactory.access$100(JspScriptEngineFactory.java:101)

Could you please suggest to resolve the same.

Message was edited by: Vivian S

1 Reply

Level 1

Did you get resolution to this issue? Which approach you took?