Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Draft does not save for some users in Portal

Level 1

We have a form portal, and a couple users have had issues when they save the form, the form does not save in the drafts folder. When they click Save on the form, they are also not seeing the pop-up that comes up and says Your draft has been Saved to the drafts folder. We tried allowing pop-ups and that did not work either. Also tried installing Chrome (they were on Safari) and that did not work. I know it is working for other users, so wondering if there is something else that could be blocking this user from saving to the drafts folder. Any thoughts?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It sounds like it may be related to permission issues. If you have access to the logs, I would suggest checking the logs to see if you find anything that points to this issue. If not, please contact someone who can assist with this.

Esteban Bustamante

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

It sounds like it may be related to permission issues. If you have access to the logs, I would suggest checking the logs to see if you find anything that points to this issue. If not, please contact someone who can assist with this.

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

@Cor24  Did you find the suggestions from Esteban helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni