Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does anyone worked on AEM integration with MFE

Level 2

Hi All,

We have requirement to integrate the MFE with AEM , to display the shell app content

7 Replies

Level 8

Hi @bangar20 

Can you please expand on the MFE . Are you trying to talk to integrate with a third part application or looking for any OOTB integration here.

Level 8

Thanks @bangar20  . There are couple of blog that talks about integrating MFE and the challenges wrt to webpack and other bundling modules. Please go through the below articles , might help you to decide on the best approach you can start with.

https://medium.com/@satyambansal001/aem-react-run-multiple-react-apps-on-single-aem-page-without-eje...

https://blog.developer.adobe.com/transforming-a-huge-monolith-to-micro-frontends-5fdd4179c44f

Level 2

Hi @sherinregi ,

I already gone through that but its not useful for my requirement.

Level 2

AEM, short for Adobe Experience Manager, is a comprehensive content management solution for building websites, mobile apps and forms. The integration allows users to initiate and manage the translation of assets right from AEM through the very interface they use for day-to-day asset management activities.

Level 5

If you can explain a bit more on the requirement that will be great. Is the idea to use multiple react apps to load components in different areas? Or may be do a hybrid with some Content from traditional aem comps and rest from react? May be I don't understand the overall mfe architecture bit atleast if you can elaborate with an example here it will be great. Thanks. 

Level 2

Requirement:

other team created the micro front end app (binding contains html,css,js) and  i wanted to integrate that binding app in my AEM and to display the all the content.

They will create the script tag and that script tag we need to add in our aem component  so that it will render all the content.