Expand my Community achievements bar.

Does Akamai cache has something similar to SDi caching in Dispatcher?

Community Advisor

Hello All,

Checking to see if one can achieve something similar to SDI include that we can do for dispatchers on AEM. I am looking to find if we can have certain section identifiers which would allow Akamai to cache only specific sections of a page and not cache desired dynamic sections. 

Please share any insights or discussions on this

Shubham

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Found on https://community.akamai.com/customers/s/article/Adobe-CQ-AEM-Akamai-integration-best-practices?lang... that ESI integration would work with Akamai but the image in the link is not loading. It might be about inclusion statement esi:include and using attribute no-store but not sure.

Can someone confirm or help?

Level 5

@Shubham_borole - I am also looking to enable the ESI include in Akamai and also disable the CDN cache for  the specific selector "nocache". Can you tell me the steps ?

Community Advisor

Hey @v1101 I did not pursue this further. But if you have an Akamai representative, they might be able to help. I will add more details if I find any.

Level 5

@Shubham_borole - Thanks for your response. Can you tell me if we decide to go with the fileter "SSI" should we need to make any changes in Akamai CDN for "SSI" route other than dispatcher changes?

I am in a assumption that we don't need to make any changes in Akamai CDN other than dispatcher if I go with "SSI" as a filter and need to make some changes in Akamai CDN for ESI include and also disable cache for "nocache" selector.