Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Dispatcher is always caching SDI component

Level 2

Hi,

I have developed a SDI component that I don´t want to be cached. I already implemented the osgi configuration, the dependencies in the pom and the dispatcher configuration in the vhost file, and my componente is already rendered using sdi feature.

user5741_0-1711972889314.png

The problem is that the component is always stored in cache. I tried a few cache rules such as:

user5741_1-1711972978990.png

But it is gettin cached anyways. I´m in AEM as a cloud service. It is maybe the cdn caching this component? I need to use ESI intead of SSI?

I will appreciate any kind of help!

Thank you all

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @user5741 ,

Looks like you are using suffix for the SDI Component. SDI component is incompatible with following scenario :-

• components which handle POST requests or GET parameters (query strings),
  • synthetic components which use suffixes (because suffix is used to pass requestType of the synthetic resource).

Ref :- https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/dynamic-includes.html#compatibility-with-components

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Somen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @user5741 ,

Looks like you are using suffix for the SDI Component. SDI component is incompatible with following scenario :-

• components which handle POST requests or GET parameters (query strings),
  • synthetic components which use suffixes (because suffix is used to pass requestType of the synthetic resource).

Ref :- https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/dynamic-includes.html#compatibility-with-components

Hope this will help.

Thanks,

Somen

Community Advisor

Hi @user5741 
Please add your rules at the end.

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

Hi @user5741 

Were the user suggestions helpful? Let us know if more details are needed or mark the answer as correct. If you found a solution independently, please share it with the community.

Arun Patidar