Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

Disabling pagination while showing assets from CQ5 DAM.

Level 2

CQ5 DAM is showing only limited number of assets at a time from a DAM folder. How can i see all the assets in a DAM folder without using pagination.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

* Overlay /libs/wcm/core/content/damadmin/grid/assets
* Change the property pageSize from 15 to desire value. Say 100. OR you can try with -1
* Save the changes
* Refresh the damadmin page.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

This is how CQ works - if you have 5000 assets in the JCR - it will not show 5000 rows. It will show x number of assets per page then you click to the next page to see the next number of assets, and so on. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

* Overlay /libs/wcm/core/content/damadmin/grid/assets
* Change the property pageSize from 15 to desire value. Say 100. OR you can try with -1
* Save the changes
* Refresh the damadmin page.

Level 2

Thank You.

I noticed one thing that there is a way to increase the size of assets displayed in one page view.  /apps/wcm/core/content/damadmin/grid/assets  has "pageSize" property which can be changed to accommodate more number of asset displayed in one page view.  But is there anyway it can be done programmatically to find total number of assets and update the pageSize accordingly ? 

Level 10

Surendra,

You can access the property 'pageSize' of a node '/apps/wcm/core/content/damadmin/grid/assets' using JCR API and update it programmatically aswell.

Level 1

Hi,

I am trying to increase the damadmin pageSize. I changed the pageSize property in "/libs/wcm/core/content/damadmin/grid/assets" but it still doesn't work. We are using AEM 6.0.

Is there some property which might be overriding this?