Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Disable Media Drop Target on Teaser Component?

Level 5

I have a "hero" at the template level that is composed of a Container, Image, and Teaser component configured to be styled as a Hero.  The content author is expected to set the Image (which is styled a specific way) and only set the Title and Description on the Teaser, but this is causing confusion as the Teaser supports an image as well.

Can I disable this instance of the Teaser from supporting images?

Alternatively- the reason I am using an Image component is because I want the responsive croppings.  Can I configure the Teaser to instead use the auto cropping feature that the Image component uses?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If I understand correctly, the image component should have image policies set for the dynamic cropping via widths I suppose. (If not can you please add more details?)
For teaser what I have seen is for the teaser component (or a component pointing to core teaser) add an imageDelegate property pointing to the image policy that you are using for image component.

Check the /libs core teaser component for details on imageDelegate property and how it is set.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If I understand correctly, the image component should have image policies set for the dynamic cropping via widths I suppose. (If not can you please add more details?)
For teaser what I have seen is for the teaser component (or a component pointing to core teaser) add an imageDelegate property pointing to the image policy that you are using for image component.

Check the /libs core teaser component for details on imageDelegate property and how it is set.