Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Disable Media Drop Target on Teaser Component?

Level 2

I have a "hero" at the template level that is composed of a Container, Image, and Teaser component configured to be styled as a Hero.  The content author is expected to set the Image (which is styled a specific way) and only set the Title and Description on the Teaser, but this is causing confusion as the Teaser supports an image as well.

Can I disable this instance of the Teaser from supporting images?

Alternatively- the reason I am using an Image component is because I want the responsive croppings.  Can I configure the Teaser to instead use the auto cropping feature that the Image component uses?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If I understand correctly, the image component should have image policies set for the dynamic cropping via widths I suppose. (If not can you please add more details?)
For teaser what I have seen is for the teaser component (or a component pointing to core teaser) add an imageDelegate property pointing to the image policy that you are using for image component.

Check the /libs core teaser component for details on imageDelegate property and how it is set.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

If I understand correctly, the image component should have image policies set for the dynamic cropping via widths I suppose. (If not can you please add more details?)
For teaser what I have seen is for the teaser component (or a component pointing to core teaser) add an imageDelegate property pointing to the image policy that you are using for image component.

Check the /libs core teaser component for details on imageDelegate property and how it is set.