Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Disable email notification for a specific workflow alone

Level 1

Hi Team,

Is it possible to disable  notification mail for a specific workflow, I have gone through the Day CQ workflow email notification service in configuration manager console and disabled "notify on abort" and "notify on complete" doing so will disable notification mails for all the workflows , could any one let me know how to disable mail notification for a specific workflow.

Thanks in advance,

Jhansi.

3 Replies

Employee

Is there any "send notification" step/process for the workflow in question ? If so, can't you just remove that step from the workflow ?

Level 1

Hi Hamid,

Thanks for your response, we don't have any separate step/process to send notification,  workflow is having only one custom process which is not linked to email /notification functionality at all but on completion default complete notification mail is getting triggered.

Thanks

Level 3

Hi @jhansik84540989 jhansik84540989, do you resolve this situation?

I want to disable email notification only in wokflow dam update asset. I work with AEM 6.5 and this workflow is not modifiable, I should overwrite it. Any suggestion? Thanks!