Expand my Community achievements bar.

Develop AEM project with IntelliJ and Using filevault connection | AEM 6.5 | Archetype 22 | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

Develop AEM project with IntelliJ and Using filevault connection | AEM 6.5 | Archetype 22 by AEMSimplifiedByNikhil

Abstract

In this article we will go through following process to work in IntelliJ with AEM codebase:
1. Setup our maven AEM archetype 22 project.
2. Learn how to import it into IntelliJ IDE.
3. Using filevault to push and pull code from crx.

1. AEM Maven project setup:
As I am using the archetype 22 to build my maven project, below is the maven command to create a maven project in local directory:

mvn archetype:generate -B -DarchetypeGroupId=com.adobe.granite.archetypes -DarchetypeArtifactId=aem-project-archetype -DarchetypeVersion=22 -DgroupId=com.adobe.aem.guides -Dversion=0.0.1-SNAPSHOT -DappsFolderName=mycompany -DartifactId=aem-guides-mycompany -Dpackage=com.adobe.aem.guides.mycompany -DartifactName="MyCompany Sites Project" -DcomponentGroupName=MyCompany -DconfFolderName=mycompany -DcontentFolderName=mycompany -DcssId=mycompany -DisSingleCountryWebsite=n -Dlanguage_country=en_us -DoptionAemVersion=6.5.0 -DoptionDispatcherConfig=none -DoptionIncludeErrorHandler=n -DoptionIncludeExamples=y -DoptionIncludeFrontendModule=y -DpackageGroup=mycompany -DsiteName="MyCompany Site"

Read Full Blog

Develop AEM project with IntelliJ and Using filevault connection | AEM 6.5 | Archetype 22

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies