Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Design mode values are not getting stored under etc/designs

Level 2

Hi, I have created project strcuture as below

apps-->site-services-->faq-->components, templates etc...

etc-->designs-->site-services-->faq.

Added couple of the components to template parsys in design mode. As per my understanding, design changes should be stored under etc/designs/site-services/faq/.content.xml... But somehow i dont see the design level changes in etc/designs? Appreciated for a quick response

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9
Have you set your design path in your content. Designs are stored under /etc/designs. The path to the design to be used for a website is specified using the cq:designPath property of the jcr:content node. Attaching an image from geometrixx site on where you can find this. Please check whether you have similar setup for your site.

[img]designpath.jpg[/img]

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9
Have you set your design path in your content. Designs are stored under /etc/designs. The path to the design to be used for a website is specified using the cq:designPath property of the jcr:content node. Attaching an image from geometrixx site on where you can find this. Please check whether you have similar setup for your site.

[img]designpath.jpg[/img]

Level 2

Thanks for the quick response. Issue got resolved with the steps provided

Employee

Also the 'design-path' can be site via the page-properties in the 'Advanced' tab.