Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Deploy rep:policy files via maven in AEM 6.5 Using Archetype 28 and faced the error as acHandling is set to ignore

Level 6

Hi All,

I have created the AEM archetype 28 project and i am sharing my experience. If anyone face the build issue as per below error you can follow the steps mentioned below, This can help you.

I was deploying the rep:policy in my AEM using archetype-28 and i faced the below error:

[ERROR] ValidationViolation: "jackrabbit-accesscontrol: Found an access control list, but it is never considered during installation as the property 'acHandling' is set to 'IGNORE'!", filePath=jcr_root\content\dam\project\numbers\_rep_policy.xml, nodePath=/content/dam/project/numbers/rep:policy, line=3, column=31

Solving the above error :

Go to your ui-apps pom file and add the property under the "filevault-package-maven-plugin" configuration.For your reference please see the snapshot below.

acHandling options: - ignore - overwrite - merge - merge_preserve - clear

kchaurasiya_0-1627960287506.png

or

You can also add this in main POM (but i did not try this to add here , I added in the ui-app/pom.xml).

kchaurasiya_1-1627962650930.png

For More details. Please follow the jackrabbit.apache.org/filevault-package-maven-plugin and Jackrabbit+FileVault+Validation 

Thank You.

Good day..!!

2 Replies