Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

[AEM Gems Webinar] Accelerating Experience Manager as a Cloud Service development with Rapid Development Environments
SOLVED

Default entries in multifield with different default values

Level 2

Hi,

I have a requirement where i need to show 3 default entries in the multifield with 3 different values.

I have used the field.addItem(); field.doLayout(); to get the default entries using listeners. However, iam not getting how to add content to these 3 default entries.

Can someone please help me.

Thanks,

Maheswari

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @maheswariv26797 

You need to write a custom listener and based on multifield item count set the different values to the specific field with in multifield.

AG

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

I think, you should you cq:template to create item0, item1 and item3 nodes with default values so that as soon as multifield component added three fields created automatically with three different values.

Level 2

Thanks for your response. However, I want this to be done in classic UI. Can you please tell how to achieve in classic ui

Community Advisor
I am not sure but you can do it via setting the default value in multi filed format as saved in node

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @maheswariv26797 

You need to write a custom listener and based on multifield item count set the different values to the specific field with in multifield.

AG