Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Day Cq Link checker - tel:

Level 6

Hello All,

I am aware of the fact that we need to make entry in "Day CQ Link Checker" in order to support href value as "tel:" like below:

Question:

There are multiple sites from different vendors ruuning at same AEM instrance. If we make changes like above, It will be applied across all other sites too.

Is there way we can manage this specific config in  a way so that  it is specific to only one site.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arvind 

There is no way to manage this configuration for a specific site. All you can do is use x-cq-linkchecker=“skip” in the a. Link Checker will not even check for validity.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-16563.html?lang=fr-FR

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @arvind 

Day CQ Link Checker Transformer is a configuration which is specific to instance and it's not a factory configuration, so we cannot create multiple instance of it. Any change to this configuration will be applicable to the whole instance.

So there is no way you can restrict it to any specific site.

Thanks!

Level 6

Hi @Asutosh_Jena_ ,

Thank you for your reply.

My point is not to restrict this specific configuration, I wanted to know if we can have some sort of workaround by any means in AEM (not necessarily with DAY CQ link checker) so that We can achieve site specific configuration.

Regards,

AP

Community Advisor

No. There is no other way. If we do not add this configuration, these links will be removed from the page while rendering the content. So this configuration is mandatory with tel: links.

Thanks!

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @arvind 

There is no way to manage this configuration for a specific site. All you can do is use x-cq-linkchecker=“skip” in the a. Link Checker will not even check for validity.

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-cloud-kcs/kbarticles/KA-16563.html?lang=fr-FR

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Kiran Vedantam.