Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

database

Level 5

default location of aem database and which database aem using?

15 Replies

Level 5

where is the database file where we define username password and which version is using? because i want to use mysql database

Administrator

AEM stores it's data in JCR by default.

But, Support for relational database persistence in AEM is implemented using the Document Microkernel :- RDBMS Support in AEM 6.4

Another Reference post:- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Injecting a DataSourcePool Service into an Adobe Experience Manager ...

Kautuk Sahni

Community Advisor

Hi,

There is a factory config to use database in aem.

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Injecting a DataSourcePool Service into an Adobe Experience Manager ...

when you save your config from osgi console, for same a file is created at below location with the name of config.

/apps/system/config

e.g.

/apps/system/config/com.day.commons.datasource.jdbcpool.JdbcPoolService-ee0b25ad-5354-438b-aae0-53ca46acea9f.config

Arun Patidar

Level 5
  1. Start mongodb by running the following command:
    mongod -–config mongod.cfg

This command is not working

Level 5

I have done integration now i want to check that integration working or not?

Employee Advisor

what product have you deployed? AEM Forms? Or AEM you want to use for Sites or assets? Which version of AEM?

Jörg

Level 5

i am using aem 6.4 for sites or assets. I want run aem on mongodb. i have done the steps but i want to check that working or not

Employee Advisor

Which documentation have you used to setup AEM on Mongo?

Jörg

Employee Advisor

If AEM is up and running, and if you have documents appearing in your MongoDB, the system is running correctly. Just login and create pages, upload assets.

Jörg

Level 5

as aem is running on jcr i want configured it with mongodb please let me know how to do it

Level 5

how to change aem database with mongodb

Employee Advisor

AEM will always run with a JCR repository. This repository can either be located on the filesystem or it can reside within a MongoDB.

You already referenced the correct documentation, and it contains a step-by-step instruction how to deploy AEM on a MongoDB instance. And that should suffice to make AEM run on a MongoDB instance.