Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session
SOLVED

DAM Asset reorder with multiple pages

Level 1

How can I reorder Assets, in situation, where there's more than one page of assets? I simply have a folder in DAM, which contains a lot of pdf files and I need to move one Asset from page 5, to page 1. Is there a way to achieve that in DAM console? Or maybe the only solution is to use CRXDE and reorder nodes directly?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

using crxde or crx explorer is possible option unless you need to implement custom sorting or reconfigure the pagesize in damadmin.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

using crxde or crx explorer is possible option unless you need to implement custom sorting or reconfigure the pagesize in damadmin.

Level 1

I think I figured it out. It's rather non-intuitive. Please try to follow those steps:

1. Go to the page 2, drag and drop your asset, so it becomes the first element on the page 2.
2. Go to the page 1, drag the last asset and drop it right after him (in other words - drag it, scroll your mouse a bit down, right after him, till the green icon appears).
3. Go to the page 2, drag the last asset (one which came from the page 1) to the top.

Level 1

As far as I remember, there's no easy way, to change pagesize in damadmin - am I right?. Solution needs to be easy for authors.

Level 10

To begin with, you can group with folders to organize and access easily. Secondly can implement custom sorting if needed ! I