Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Customized workflow is not getting deployed properly

Level 1

Hi,

I created a workflow in CQ. We are using Jenkins to build the code. I have observed that after the build every time the version of the workflow model gets changed .and sometimes the model itself gets corrupted after the build due to which workflow is not working as expected. Please let me know if anybody knows the probable root cause.

Regards,

Kshamitha

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kshamita,

Workflow should go as a package and should not be installed unless it is changed. Basically you should avoid it as part of your build job like your source code instead it should be treated like your content package and should be displayed once and update on need basis.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi Kshamitha

We have a great article "Creating a custome AEM Workflow". I would suggest you to go through it, and see if things work fine with you.

Link:- https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-custom-aem-workflow-steps.html

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Kshamita,

Workflow should go as a package and should not be installed unless it is changed. Basically you should avoid it as part of your build job like your source code instead it should be treated like your content package and should be displayed once and update on need basis.