Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Customize "Preview" button in edit mode to open a dropdown with options on click.

Level 4

Hi,

I want to customize the "Preview" button in edit mode which when clicked on it should open a dropdown having 2 options(just like how 'Edit' button shows a dropdown when clicked on it).
Any thoughts here ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Have you checked the customization console option I provided in the previous replies. You need to follow the same steps to add your options. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi @SHIBANI06 ,

Yes you can achieve this by customizing the console . Please refer Customizing the Consoles | Adobe Experience Manager . Also Page editor console is available at /libs/wcm/core/content/editor.

Thanks,

Nikita Garg

Employee Advisor

Hi @SHIBANI06 ,

Are you asking for examples on user console customization or preview button ?

Thanks,

Nikita

Level 4

The example I need is more on the Preview button, I tried implementing in the same way like how 'Edit' shows a popover and 4 options when clicked on it but I want to know how I can have my own options when clicked on the Preview button. 

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Have you checked the customization console option I provided in the previous replies. You need to follow the same steps to add your options. 

Administrator

@SHIBANI06 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni