Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Custom SAML Drop Credential Current User Fetching Problem

Community Advisor

Hi Members,

I am trying to implement a custom SAML implementation. I Implemented (extractCredentials & requestCredentials) methods successfully. Users can access the page, and each other behaviors are working as expected.
But in the dropCredentials methods I am facing a problem.
What I did I have a Custom Servlet for the Logout URL, from this servlet I did this,

LogOutServlet.java

String logoutUrl = "/system/sling/logout.html?resource=/content/aem-demo/fr";
response.sendRedirect(logoutUrl);

For Debug Purpose,

Authorizable user = request.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(Authorizable.class);

Here is the user I got my current login user 'user2'

By the servlet code, the expected AuthenticationHandler dropCredentials method is triggered. In this method, I tried to,

@Override
public void dropCredentials(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response) {
if (this.handleLogout && request instanceof SlingHttpServletRequest) {
SlingHttpServletRequest slingRequest = (SlingHttpServletRequest)request;
Authorizable user = slingRequest.getResourceResolver().adaptTo(Authorizable.class);
String protectedResponse = user.getProperty("samlResponse")[0].getString();
}
}

But here the user is assigned for 'anonymous' where my login/expected user is 'user2'

What did I do wrong? Thanks in Advance for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Just found the problem. The mistake I was made, that I deleted the login-token cookie before fetching the user. That is why I was getting anonymous user instead of user2.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Just found the problem. The mistake I was made, that I deleted the login-token cookie before fetching the user. That is why I was getting anonymous user instead of user2.