Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Creating logo component for We.Retail Template

Level 1

Hi, for my Uni class I have been tasked with creating a site using the We.Retail template. I'm still in my first semester and still finding my way around AEM. I want to create a logo component and I have been using this page for my reference.

I am having trouble in CRXDE Lite locating the folders for We.Retail where I create the templates and folders.

Is it possible to do still?

Thank you,

Amy.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please have a look at this:

1220699_pastedImage_0.png

Here you can have a look at Image component. Using this you can create a logo component.

See this:

1220700_pastedImage_1.png

Here you can have a look at the definition of the image component.

Please have a look at this article: - Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating your First Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 website

// It talks about creating the website with AEM 6.3. This will help you clear many concepts of AEM.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Level 10

Yes - you can access We Retail from CRXDE lite. See;

That article for creating a Logo component should still be applicable for this site.

ACRXDE.png

Correct answer by
Administrator

Please have a look at this:

1220699_pastedImage_0.png

Here you can have a look at Image component. Using this you can create a logo component.

See this:

1220700_pastedImage_1.png

Here you can have a look at the definition of the image component.

Please have a look at this article: - Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating your First Adobe Experience Manager 6.3 website

// It talks about creating the website with AEM 6.3. This will help you clear many concepts of AEM.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni