Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Creating custom AEM workflow steps that send email messages

Level 4

Hi Friends,

I am working on creating the custom aem work flow using the below url

https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-custom-aem-workflow-steps.html

After deploying my osgi bundle in the system/console/bundles

created the DeleteContent Workflow step

when I am executing the last step for the process step where we select from the drop down Test EMail work flow process

not able to see the ~~Test Email Workflow Process in the process step drop down

working on AEM6.1 version can some one help me how to get the process step from the drop down.

Regards

Pr@veen

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the support.

I was able to get the value in the dropdown once I deleted the existing library in the system/console and did a fresh deployment and installed the jar which was there in the target folder.

I was able to achieve using aem archetype10.

Regards

Pr@veen

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

To have that show up - you need to code the OSGi bundle that represents the custom step and have it in active state:

Once this is deployed - the custom step shows up under Process Step: 

Level 10

Hi Praveen,

Yes, As Scott stated, the OSGI bundle which represents custom workflow process step must be in active state. Also make sure you include all the dependencies in pom.xml - as discussed in the article, to get the bundle into active state.

Then you will able to see the defined custom step under the process step dialog.

Thanks,
Ratna Kumar.

Level 4

Hi Scott/Ratan,

I have already deployed the osgi bundle attached screen shot for your reference.

Regards

Pr@veen

Level 4

Hi Scott,

Thank you for your response.

I am not able to share the OSGI code through my official ID as the file size.69.2 mb

can we please have a screen share session on Monday evening 7PM IST let me know your availability.

Regards

Pr@veen

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Scott,

Thank you for the support.

I was able to get the value in the dropdown once I deleted the existing library in the system/console and did a fresh deployment and installed the jar which was there in the target folder.

I was able to achieve using aem archetype10.

Regards

Pr@veen