Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Create Updatedby property for a node?

Level 3

Dear Community Users - I have a instance where I need to create and update a property(Updatedby); every time user makes the change in the page; the Jcr Node property value should be updated with the user login information.

Any leads here would be helpful.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can write JCR Event Listener on /content/yoursite/path on MODIFIED, which will be triggered when page is modified and you can add updateBy(any property) in Page.

Example :

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Event Listener that tags pages

Arun Patidar

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

You can write JCR Event Listener on /content/yoursite/path on MODIFIED, which will be triggered when page is modified and you can add updateBy(any property) in Page.

Example :

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating an Adobe Experience Manager Event Listener that tags pages

Arun Patidar

Community Advisor

Agree with Arun . Thats the best way you can achieve this if there is no other specific requirement.

Level 3

Thank you both. Let me look into this and I will reach out to you for any doubts.