Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Create custom property for personalization

Level 2

I want to make a custom property for personalization targeting. By default there are age, gender, etc. For example, I want to make a custom property for VIP user. how can I do that??

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is will help you

Best practices for working with ContextHub in Adobe Experience Manager

(Sept 2017)
ContextHub is a framework for storing, manipulating, and presenting context data. The client-side JavaScript API enables you to access the data for personalizing content. Join Varun Mitra, on Tuesday September 26th at 8:00 AM PDT for an in depth look at best practices for working with ContextHub , and how to use a data layer in an AEM Sites.Click Here

It covers how to create custom store /model etc.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Administrator

This is will help you

Best practices for working with ContextHub in Adobe Experience Manager

(Sept 2017)
ContextHub is a framework for storing, manipulating, and presenting context data. The client-side JavaScript API enables you to access the data for personalizing content. Join Varun Mitra, on Tuesday September 26th at 8:00 AM PDT for an in depth look at best practices for working with ContextHub , and how to use a data layer in an AEM Sites.Click Here

It covers how to create custom store /model etc.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni