Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.
SOLVED

CQ Workflow is not triggering for event type removed NT:File(delete dam asset) and event type modified NT:File(renaming DAM asset)

Level 4

Requirement:

Whenever the DAM asset is uploaded into DAM, the asset will be copied into etc folder. This is applicable for all operation(Create/delete/update/rename). I have created single step worflow with process step which extends abstractassetprocess.

For Create and update operation, I have configured the workflow into laucher with eventtype set as created/modified - Working fine when asset is created, modified but it is not working for renaming asset

For delete operation,I have configured the workflow into laucher with eventtype set as removed. Workflow is not trigerred whenever asset is deleted. The error logs shows that Asset payload is null .

Please provide your valuable inputs  how to capture the delete/rename operation. I am using DAM Asset manager API...Thanks in advance !!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

remove-type launcher rules should support for nt:file & not seen any issue reported so far.  File a support case to investigate and as an workaround you can implement listeners.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

remove-type launcher rules should support for nt:file & not seen any issue reported so far.  File a support case to investigate and as an workaround you can implement listeners.

Level 4

Hi.

Thanks for your reply. It is working after setting nodetype as dam:Asset.

Can you please tell me how to read workflow config entry details(event type) ? I found some method getconfig  in workflow launcher class but i don.t know how to get workflowlauncher object from which one ?