Expand my Community achievements bar.

CQ.WCM.select unavailable

Level 2

Hi, Is CQ.WCM.select not available in 5.6.1? Also, I see only deselect available in the widgets API (http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/5-6-1/widgets-api/index.html?class=CQ.WCM)  I had doubts when I tried using cq.wcm.select and it didn't work. If so, what is the method that can be used for putting an object into selection? I am using cq version 5.6.1.

4 Replies

Level 10

Select is the method to use according to this reference.

[img]aaa.png[/img]

Can you post your code showing how you called the select method

Level 2
var editBar = this; this.selectBox = new CQ.Ext.form.Checkbox({ // Box label will be set once the actions are retrieved (see: setBoxLabel) boxLabel: CQ.I18n.getMessage("{0} checkbox", ["Edit bar"], "Label of edit bar checkbox"), hideLabel: true, listeners: { check: function(cb, checked) { if (checked) { CQ.WCM.select(editBar, true); } else { CQ.WCM.deselect(editBar, true); } } } });

This is where I am facing the problem of select. The listener gets triggered and enters the 'checked' condition. But, the element is not put in selection. FYR, the snippet is from EditBar.js. (/libs/cq/ui/widgets/source/widgets/wcm/EditBar.js)

Hence, as a consequence of this, I am unable to perform a 'rollout selected components' action.

Level 2

I have installed a new instance(5.6.1) to check the component selection's working in geometrixx pages. Even over there, teh selection is not working(verified in both chrome and IE). Please let me know if this is a bug in any case. Thanks!!