Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Coping Metadata and Processing Profiles to Production

Level 2

Hi,

How do we copy/package the Metadata Profiles, and Processing Profiles from test to be deployed in Production?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

All the customization get stored at /apps/dam & for you use case it is at [1]. Make use of a package with filter /apps/dam to move between envirnoments.  I don;t think you need this in publish technically since editing always done in author.

[1]

/apps/dam/ingestion/profiles/metadata/
/apps/dam/content/schemaeditors/forms/

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

All the customization get stored at /apps/dam & for you use case it is at [1]. Make use of a package with filter /apps/dam to move between envirnoments.  I don;t think you need this in publish technically since editing always done in author.

[1]

Level 10

The doc topic does not talk about replicating this. However - it says you apply it to an asset:

"Any asset that you subsequently upload to the folder has the default metadata that you configured in the Metadata Profile."

Try attaching the metadata to an asset then replicate the asset. Is the Metadata appear with the asset on pub?  If not - then try manually creating the Metadata profile on pub.  

Level 2

Sham HC wrote...

[1]

Thanks Sham! This helps!