Expand my Community achievements bar.

Convert start time and end time in archive workflow page to local time

Level 2

I am able to convert start time and end time in archive workflow page to local time  but when I scroll down one ajax call is getting made from browser

http://localhost:4502/mnt/overlay/cq/workflow/admin/console/content/archive/jcr:content/views/list.4... 1706623366753

which is downloading further archived workflows like pagination, I am not able to find source code of this call . Can someone help me to locate the source code in AEM

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @pawanpatilrocks  

The source code for the AJAX call you mentioned can be found in the AEM source files. 
1. Open the AEM authoring interface and navigate to the Tools console by appending `/libs/cq/gui/components/authoring/dialog` to your AEM instance URL.

2. In the Tools console, search for the "Archive" component or any related component that handles the archive workflow page.

3. Once you find the component, note down its path.

4. SSH into your AEM instance and navigate to the AEM installation directory.

5. In the installation directory, go to the `crx-quickstart` folder.

6. Inside the `crx-quickstart` folder, navigate to the `libs` folder.

7. In the `libs` folder, search for the path of the component you noted down earlier.

8. Once you find the component folder, look for JavaScript or Java files that handle the AJAX call or any related functionality.

9. Open the relevant file and search for the URL `mnt/overlay/cq/workflow/admin/console/content/archive/jcr:content/views/list`.

10. The source code responsible for the AJAX call should be located in that file.

Administrator

@pawanpatilrocks Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni