Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

ContextHub is not showing personalized content

Level 5

Hi All,

I tried to do a PoC on personalization using OOTB ContentHub. Everything I did as per documentation but when I am browsing the page from different browser or location, the page paints other components but not the targeted components for that we set the activity and audience. I am seeing below error on browser console and there is no entry in error log. I am using AEM 6.5 with SP 9.

Could someone help me why I am seeing this error and segmentation is not loading on the user's browser.

Store "granite.emulators" ( ƒ (b,a){this.config=g.extend(!0,{},k,a);a=this.getSupportedEmulators();g.extend(!0,this.config,{initialValues:{devices:a,currentDeviceId:a[0].id,
orientations:[{id:"landscape",title:"Landscape"},{id:"p… ) could not be initialized: TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading '1')
at contexthub:425:171
at Array.map (<anonymous>)
at contexthub:425:135
at Array.map (<anonymous>)
at Object.parseMediaRule (contexthub:424:443)
at e._getRules (contexthub:418:353)
at new e (contexthub:416:117)
at new e (contexthub:431:218)
at Object.<anonymous> (contexthub:477:361)
at Function.each (contexthub:49:476)
(anonymous) @ contexthub:477
each @ contexthub:49
(anonymous) @ contexthub:477
(anonymous) @ contexthub:478

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thank you @Bhuwan_B but this didn't work to fix the above error.

I updated the ContextHub path to "/libs/settings/cloudsettings/legacy/contexthub" in page property under personalization tab. And this fixed the error, and now I am seeing the content from segment. 

RashidJorvee_0-1665663560209.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@RashidJorvee I have done Contexthub POC following the below URL on AEM 6.5.10.0 recently and was successfully able to load personalized Content. Please check if you are missing something.

http://www.basef.com.br/index.php/Configuring_Contexthub_to_Segment_pages_with_Adobe_AEM#Enabling_Co...

Gotchas that I found while implementing:

1. If you observe "$CQ is not defined error", Please add 'cq.widgets' dependencies in clientlib-base.
  2. If you are using any Context Path, It might fail while loading Personalized content.

Correct answer by
Level 5

Thank you @Bhuwan_B but this didn't work to fix the above error.

I updated the ContextHub path to "/libs/settings/cloudsettings/legacy/contexthub" in page property under personalization tab. And this fixed the error, and now I am seeing the content from segment. 

RashidJorvee_0-1665663560209.png