Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

ContentChecker error when refreshing content under /generic-lists.html/etc

Level 2

This question is related to ACS AEM Commons.  I realize that ACS is a separate organization, but they appear to lack a similar community forum, so I thought I would try my luck here.

I'm currently operating with Adobe 6.5.5.  My current objective is to upgrade from ACS AEM Commons 4.3.2 to as recent a version as possible without hitting a major obstacle.  Starting with version 4.4+, I've encountered a problem related to Generic Lists. 

To reproduce, first navigate to Tools -> ACS Commons -> Generic Lists

g_lists.png

On the generics lists page, note that you can refresh the page without incident.  You can also open any existing generic lists and edit them without problems.

g_list2.png

Now, in the upper middle of the screen, click on 'Generic Lists' and switch to 'etc'.

glist3.png

You should be taken to /generic-lists.html/etc .  Now try refreshing the page.  I received: 

Cannot serve request to /generic-lists.html/etc in /libs/granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/admin/contentchecker/contentchecker.jsp

glist4.pngglist5.png

I did not see similar entries in the server logs.

This behavior is problematic because we currently have generic lists located at /generic-lists.html/etc/tnc/config/lists.  Creating and editing lists at this location is still possible, but I get this error on various button clicks (save, cancel), and of course page refresh.

I thought that this might be a permissions issue, but I seem to have the required permissions:

glist6.png

Given all of this, my questions are as follows:

1. Are others observing this behavior?
  2. Is there a known solution, or do we just need to live with it?
  3. Would it be best practice to migrate all custom generic lists to '/generic-lists.html/etc/acs-commons/lists'?
1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, able to replicate the issue with AEM6.5.11 and acs commons 5.2.0 here -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1651487978458.png

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Yes, able to replicate the issue with AEM6.5.11 and acs commons 5.2.0 here -

DEBAL_DAS_0-1651487978458.png

Level 2

Thanks for the reply.  I'll proceed by migrating my generic lists to /etc/acs-commons/lists/.