Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Content Fragments created using content fragment model not getting translated

Level 1

Hi All,

I am using AEM 6.5 and service pack 6.5.11. I have created a content fragment model with 5 text fields. Then I have created content fragments using that model. My assets folder has the following structure:

/content/dam/<projectfolder>/language-masters/en

The content fragments are created under en/content-fragments folder. I have taken this en as the source folder and I tried to create the language copies as follows :     

/content/dam/<projectfolder>/language-masters/fr

/content/dam/<projectfolder>/language-masters/zh

The language copies are getting created but the content fragments which are created using Fragment Models are not getting translated. Is it the default behavior or am I missing any configuration?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hey @josepha18283197  Establish a cloud connection between AEM and your translation service provider. By default, AEM can connect to Microsoft Translator.  

Here are the details - 

Configuring the Translation Integration Framework | Adobe Experience Manager

Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Content Translation — Deep Dive(Part1) | by Albin Issac | Tech Learnin...

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hey @josepha18283197  Establish a cloud connection between AEM and your translation service provider. By default, AEM can connect to Microsoft Translator.  

Here are the details - 

Configuring the Translation Integration Framework | Adobe Experience Manager

Adobe Experience Manager(AEM) Content Translation — Deep Dive(Part1) | by Albin Issac | Tech Learnin...

Level 1

Thanks @Nitin_laad , As mentioned in https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/content-fragments-created-...

I have added the content fragment model fields in AEM Translation Configuration - content/dam - General Tab.  After that I tried to translate the content fragment to other languages. It is working fine. 

Thanks Once Again.