Expand my Community achievements bar.

Content fragment picker inside a multifield

Level 3

Hi,

Is content fragment picker supported inside a multifield ? We have a requirement to choose multiple content fragments for authoring. If I put a cfpicker inside a multifield, for us the variations are not loading.

Please help.

AEM Version : 6.4.2

Thanks & Regards,

Ankush Dhingra

6 Replies

Level 10

What is the granite resource type that you are using in the Multifield.

Personally - I have never attempted to load a Content Fragment in a component dialog. Its typically used for a component in a page as discussed here -- Adobe Experience Manager Help | Working with Adobe Experience Manager 6.4 Content Fragments

Level 3

Hi,

Resource type for multifield: granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/multifield

Regards,

Ankush Dhingra

Level 10

What is the resource type within the MF that you are thinking of using to pick the CFs? I am not aware of any granite types that will let you select a content fragment.

Level 3

Hi,

Resource type for cfpicker: dam/cfm/components/cfpicker

The variation field is of type granite/ui/components/coral/foundation/form/select having a datasource of sling:resourceType : dam/cfm/components/datasources/variations

Regards,

Ankush Dhingra

Community Advisor

Hi,

It seems with Multifield the drop values are not getting reflecting in dropdown when we choose content fragment.

I can see from the request the variations are getting fetched when we choose CF but not getting populated in dropdown. 

Arun Patidar

Level 5

Ankush - I am also facing the same issue. In my case, I am using 6.2 and don't have cfpicker. Can you tell me what was done to fix the issue?