Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

Content finder refresh on click hyber link in content frame

Former Community Member

Added new custom content finder tab in content finder.New custom content finder functionality is to display the images used in  the article displayed in content frame.

we have used scaffolding template to create the article. article will be stored to dynamic path. Once created we have provided link for the article . When i click the hyberlink ,only the content frame  has been refreshed. In this case when i click the new custom content finder tab , the images used in article is not being displayed. Because  only content frame refreshed when click the hyber link in content frame. Is there any way to refresh entire page including content frame and content finder?

if we go and refreh the url in browser , entire page refreshed including content finder and the images used in the article displayed when click new custom content finder tab. I need a solution to refresh content finder on click hyber link in content frame. Can some one guide ?

Hyber link created in the following way and we are overwriting scaffolding body.jsp

var action = new CQ.form.SlingSubmitAction(frm, {
                        params: params,
                        success: function(frm, resp) {
                            var contentPath = resp.result["Path"];
                            if (isUpdate) {
                                //CQ.Ext.Msg.alert("Success", "Updated " + contentPath);

// CQ5FWK addition start
                                cq5fwk.siteadmin.saveOriginalValues(myForm, true);
                                // CQ5FWK addition end

CQ.Util.reload(CQ.WCM.getContentWindow(), CQ.HTTP.externalize(contentPath + ".html"));
                            } else {
                                //CQ.Ext.Msg.alert("Success", "Created page " + contentPath);
                                var title = contentPath;
                                var html = "<li><a href='"+ CQ.HTTP.externalize(contentPath + ".html")+"'>"+title+"</a></li>";
                                CQ.Ext.DomHelper.append("linklist", html);

frm.reset();
                                window.scrollTo(0,0);
                                frm.findField(0).focus();
                            }
                        }
                    });

0 Replies