Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Consuming Web Service Error

Level 3

Hi,

i'm working on the consuming web service example

http://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-cq/using/creating-cq-bundles-consume-web.html

below is the exception which is thrown also done configuration in sling.properties as suggested in  the article.Thanks in advance!

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.internal.ws.spi.ProviderImpl
 at org.apache.sling.commons.classloader.impl.ClassLoaderFacade.loadClass(ClassLoaderFacade.java:127)
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
 at javax.xml.ws.spi.FactoryFinder.safeLoadClass(Unknown Source)
 ... 209 more

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Smacdonald2008/Sham,

Now i'm able to get the output after doing lot of changes in cq but i'm not sure which change worked exactly(PFA image) :) !!

Thanks a lot,

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Level 10
Here is another workaround done by a community member: I did check it and it seems it works on CQ 5.4. Unfortunately from administration point of view we are quite reluctant to modify sling.properties file so i employed an alternative solution - a bundle fragment that exports all com.sun packages from system bundle.       

Level 10
        This means CQ is not picking up the configuration. Can u please list the modifications that you performed.

Level 3

PFA sling.properties(converted to txt unable to attach properties file).

From the last bolded text i understood that com.sun jar needs to be converted to bundle.If yes may i know the fully packaged jar file name

smacdonald2008 wrote...

Here is another workaround done by a community member: I did check it and it seems it works on CQ 5.4. Unfortunately from administration point of view we are quite reluctant to modify sling.properties file so i employed an alternative solution - a bundle fragment that exports all com.sun packages from system bundle.

Level 10

To figure out what JAR files you need to add to CQ as an OSGi bundle fragment - see this StackOverFlow thread: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5790896/what-is-the-difference-between-the-com-sun-xml-ws-package...

I personally configure the sling properties file. I just did it again with AEM 5.6. Here is what i did.

1 - Open the sling properties file located at: crx-quickstart\conf.

2- Add the following boded line to this file (only 1 line):

sling.ignoreSystemProperties=true
granite.product=Adobe Experience Manager
gosh.args=--noshutdown --nointeractive
org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=${ee-${java.specification.version}}
eecap-1.7=osgi.ee; osgi.ee\="OSGi/Minimum"; version\:List<Version>\="1.0,1.1,1.2", osgi.ee; osgi.ee\="JavaSE"; version\:List<Version>\="1.0,1.1,1.2,1.3,1.4,1.5,1.6,1.7"
sling.run.mode.install.options=author,publish|crx2,crx3|crx3mongo,crx3h2|samplecontent,nosamplecontent
felix.cm.dir=${sling.launchpad}/config
sling.context.default=default
sling.bootdelegation.ibm=com.ibm.xml.*
sling.bootdelegation.com.sun=com.sun.*
sling.fileinstall.writeback=false
osgi-core-packages=org.osgi.framework; version\=1.6, org.osgi.framework.hooks.bundle; version\=1.0, org.osgi.framework.hooks.resolver; version\=1.0, org.osgi.framework.hooks.service; version\=1.1, org.osgi.framework.hooks.weaving; version\=1.0, org.osgi.framework.launch; version\=1.0, org.osgi.framework.startlevel; version\=1.0, org.osgi.framework.wiring; version\=1.0, org.osgi.service.packageadmin; version\=1.2, org.osgi.service.startlevel; version\=1.1, org.osgi.service.url; version\=1.0
felix.service.urlhandlers=true

3 - Restart CQ Server. 

4 - Now the code in the web services article can talk to the WSDL via the OSGi bundle that contains the Java proxy files. Here is the result -- you can see that values are returned and displayed in the CQ page:

[img]CC1.png[/img]

Level 3

Still the same issue followed with the above steps :(

Correct answer by
Level 3

Hi Smacdonald2008/Sham,

Now i'm able to get the output after doing lot of changes in cq but i'm not sure which change worked exactly(PFA image) :) !!

Thanks a lot,

Level 10

Can you do a search in your CQ install dir and make sure that there is only 1 sling properties file. For some reason -- CQ is not picking up your sling prop file. 

Level 10

Can you try making your changes in [CQ5_DIR]/sling.properties instead at conf folder

Level 10

that is great -- you configured your sling properties file so that CQ picked up the change. Nice job!