Expand my Community achievements bar.

Console error after deployment on AEM 6.5 with service pack 20 and forms package

Level 1

Hi,

I am facing an issue where I am seeing a lot of console errors on loading any page, as soon as my custom code is deployed. As a result of which, when I load the custom components in the page, I see that the page height keeps on increasing.

I am using archetype 48 and is deployed in AEM 6.5.20 with forms package.

In my maven project, I am using Document services for rendering XDP to PDF. I am struggling to identify the root cause, I dont see any errors in error.log as well.

Kindly suggest/advice. Thank you in advance.

SmrithiGo_0-1720530803579.png

Regards,

Smrithi

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @SmrithiGo 

There are two types of errors in the console as per the screenshot in the question.

One is linked to OOTB ContextHub - are you using the personalisation with ContextHub in your project?  Do you see the same errors in your website/project's content? We.retail website content may not be up to date to support the latest SP version. 

The other error in the console is a common Javascript error when code is executing an unknown variable or DOM element. You can look into the code where it is throwing the error and try to fix it. 

PDF Document Service should not be the reason for the page height expansion as it would run in the backend and not linked to the page or component. 

Thanks,

Lokesh

Level 3

HI @Lokesh_Vajrala , Thanks for your response.

Yes I have fixed the issue. The issue was with css height 100 that was implemented as part of a custom logic. On removing the height, the page height expansion stopped and the page is loading fine.

But I still see console errors related to contexthub, even on weretail website, after installing service pack 20 on AEM 6.5 vanilla instance. Yet to figure out the issue.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,

Smrithi