Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Connectivity Issue: Edge Delivery Service Project with AEM Instance and Access to Universal Editor

Level 1

Hi Team,

I've been working on integrating my Edge Delivery Services project with our Sandbox AEM Instance, and I encountered an issue. When attempting to connect my GitHub repository in AEM, I couldn't locate the expected field. I followed the steps outlined in the documentation provided here, but the field was not present in my instance.

Keerthana_Selvan_0-1714234967910.png

Could you kindly advise if there are specific permissions required to access this field, or if there might be another issue causing it to be missing? Any guidance or assistance you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

your AEM instance for your Edge Delivery Services project. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check Permissions: Ensure that your user account has the necessary permissions to access and configure GitHub integration in your AEM instance. You might need administrative or developer-level access to configure such integrations.

2. Verify Documentation Relevance: Double-check that you're referring to the correct documentation version that matches your AEM instance's version. Sometimes, features or configurations might differ between AEM versions, so ensure you're following the relevant documentation.

3. Inspect Component Configuration: If the field isn't appearing where expected, verify if there's an alternative way to configure GitHub integration. Sometimes, configurations might be located in different places or might have been moved or renamed in the interface.

4. Review System Configuration: Check with your AEM system administrator or development team to confirm if GitHub integration has been enabled or configured at the system level. There might be additional setup steps required at the system level before individual users can configure integrations.

5. Update AEM Instance: Ensure that your AEM instance is up to date with the latest patches and updates. Sometimes, missing features or fields could be resolved by updating to the latest version of AEM.

6. Community Support: If you're still facing issues, consider reaching out to the AEM community forums or support channels. Other users might have encountered similar issues and can provide valuable insights or solutions.

If you provide more specific details about your AEM version, the steps you've followed, and any error messages or unexpected behaviors you've encountered, I can offer more targeted assistance.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

your AEM instance for your Edge Delivery Services project. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can take:

1. Check Permissions: Ensure that your user account has the necessary permissions to access and configure GitHub integration in your AEM instance. You might need administrative or developer-level access to configure such integrations.

2. Verify Documentation Relevance: Double-check that you're referring to the correct documentation version that matches your AEM instance's version. Sometimes, features or configurations might differ between AEM versions, so ensure you're following the relevant documentation.

3. Inspect Component Configuration: If the field isn't appearing where expected, verify if there's an alternative way to configure GitHub integration. Sometimes, configurations might be located in different places or might have been moved or renamed in the interface.

4. Review System Configuration: Check with your AEM system administrator or development team to confirm if GitHub integration has been enabled or configured at the system level. There might be additional setup steps required at the system level before individual users can configure integrations.

5. Update AEM Instance: Ensure that your AEM instance is up to date with the latest patches and updates. Sometimes, missing features or fields could be resolved by updating to the latest version of AEM.

6. Community Support: If you're still facing issues, consider reaching out to the AEM community forums or support channels. Other users might have encountered similar issues and can provide valuable insights or solutions.

If you provide more specific details about your AEM version, the steps you've followed, and any error messages or unexpected behaviors you've encountered, I can offer more targeted assistance.

Level 1

Hi @AMANATH_ULLAH 
Thank you for your response
I already used this template, but I cannot see the GitHub repo field.

Keerthana_Selvan_0-1714360628689.png

Community Advisor

@Keerthana_Selvan , Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required.